Copyright of this website and the materials contained in it rests with Chairmont Pty Ltd.
Any information, publication, program, design, product, process, software, technology, idea or know-how described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights. These are owned by Chairmont Pty Ltd or other interested parties.
Accuracy and Currency of Information
Chairmont Pty Ltd cannot warrant the accuracy and timeliness of the information provided on this website. Chairmont is not responsible for any matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy of currency of the information on this site.
Information Subject to Change
The information on this website may change occasionally and without any notice.
No Services or Professional Advice
There may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information available on this site. The information provided on this website does not constitute consulting, financial or other advice or services. You should consult a qualified professional adviser before making any decision or taking any action that may have financial implications for you or your business. You acknowledge that any reliance on information provided on this website shall be at your sole option, liability and risk.
Chairmont Pty Ltd does not guarantee the functioning of this website at any time. Chairmont Pty Ltd accepts no liability for:
- down time due to any reason including, but not limited to, maintenance, malfunction of computer equipment, and hosting issues; and
- for damages to the user's systems or operations resulting from visiting this website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All information on this website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Chairmont Pty Ltd does not warrant that:
- the information on this website is correct, accurate, current, complete, reliable and suitable for your intended use;
- the functions contained on this web-site will be error-free, fully compatible and will satisfy any criteria of performance and quality; and
- this website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- you acknowledge that using this website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on this site.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances, including negligence, should Chairmont Pty Ltd or its employees be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss profits resulting from the use or inability to use this website and/or any other websites linked to this website. Nor shall they be liable to you or anyone else for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through the website; or resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access. In states or countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference to any third parties' products, services, hyperlink, trade name or trademark does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Chairmont Pty Ltd. Chairmont Pty Ltd makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites linked, directly or indirectly, to this website.
You agree that you shall use this website for lawful purposes only and shall not post or publish any materials that:
- are harmful, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or obscene material of any kind;
- would encourage unlawful conduct;
- would infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties; or
- contain a computer virus or other harmful components.
You agree to indemnity Chairmont Pty Ltd for any loss suffered or liability incurred by Chairmont Pty Ltd arising from any unlawful, unauthorised or improper access or use of the website or any breach of these terms by you or your employees, contractors or representatives.
These terms and conditions will be constructed according to and are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
"Chairmont Pty Ltd" includes associated entities and related companies and all staff, contractors and agents of all of them.