Written by Michael McAlary
Service Area: Behavioural Analysis and Economics
Industry Sector: Financial Services - Funds Management
The client's business was becoming more complex and therefore required a new and more robust investor platform.
The main challenges were to:
- Develop a sophisticated investor to fund allocation tracking database.
- Manage software upgrades while maintaining production data.
- Build reports to assist data integrity of related records with time differences of up to three years.
The main achievements were:
- A fully functional investor database was delivered on time and within budget.
- New features were added over time within new releases with no loss of production data.
- Data Integrity features were used extensively to support record updating and maintenance.