Services Area: Performance Improvement
Industry Sector: Financial Services - Payments Systems
Chairmont was appointed to perform a electronic transaction and card processing benchmarking exercise which consisted of:
- A consumer satisfaction survey.
- A wider market survey to assess competitors' solutions.
- A review and analysis of our client's performance against its Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The key challenges were to:
- Obtain competitor market information while the client did not want to disclose its identity.
- Understand the business operations and identify the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Design a two-tired questionnaire to capture key issues and the consistency of participants' views.
The main achievements were as follows:
- Through the consumer satisfaction survey and the market survey, identified key issues impacting on the delivery of services.
- Established new SLA benchmarks and revised existing ones.